Through social networks circulating a video in which an American man railed against a Hispanic employee of Walmart in Dallas, Texas. Although initially the subject seemed to have a "casual conversation" with the immigrant, suddenly they took a racist comments to her tone, so ended incomodándola. Hispanic decided to take video with your phone to have proof of what he was saying. One of the phrases that most caused outrage to the worker, the customer was told that immigrants are obese and he has to pay for their medical services. The material was published in the Facebook account of the worker, and has received many comments of indignation. Hispanic told the Dallas Morning News that she became a US citizen 0 years ago after emigrating from El Salvador. According to the portal Rare.us, the man approached the optometry department because he said he could not see well with glasses who was gathering. The employee, whom the newspaper referred to only as Adela, told him to go to a doctor to check your prescription, so the man demanded to be helped by a white employee. "You re being racist," he told the man, according to the Dallas Morning News. Adela looked for his supervisor, but was busy on a call. Then the man said a woman in a wheelchair is not seen in the video. And he says, "look at that, who do you think pays your hospital bills?". Adela replied, "I do not know, you can ask." The man said, "I do. I pay your hospital bills. She is a foreigner. She came here. She got sick from obesity, and she can not do anything. She can not work. But I have to pay their bills. You see what I mean?". Adela said, "Okay, me too. I pay my own taxes, too. " "All of you should go to their own countries." Adela asked the man to stop saying that, "Okay, sir, do not want to hear that." A few seconds later a supervisor came to help the customer and keep the discussion out of control. Adela, who told the newspaper he had never experienced such discrimination of that kind before. She showed the video to your supervisor, and later the video was sent to the Dallas Morning News for a friend. "I have hurt a lot, because we are working people," Adela said. "We pay our taxes. We have children studying in college, "he told the newspaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment